Take a moment to sit back and enjoy some much-needed clarity on why oil prices were so volatile in 2020, what to watch out for in 2021 and how we...
7 Ways to Reduce Your Heating Oil Expenditure
We understand that organisations using heating oil are presented with volatile and seemingly uncontrollable heating costs.
There are simple ways to take control of these costs and assist profitability.
Available in PDF. Please complete your details below to access the guide.
This guide provides you with seven clear and simple ways to take control of your heating oil costs.
Don’t just take our word for it
We are proud to supply the following organisations with specialist liquid fuels.
Meet the author
James Taylor has over 10 years of experience in helping clients source the best heating oil for their organisation’s specific application and goals. James is committed to ensuring Prema help our clients in the same way that we would want to be helped ourselves. He has written this guide with this in mind and would be happy to discuss any aspects of the guide in more detail.
Download the Ebook here.
Learn how to
- Consider the total costs involved.
- Choose the most suitable fuel oil for your specific application.
- Ensure suppliers pass on falls in wholesale prices to you (not pocket it themselves!)
- Ask your supplier what pricing index the heating oil is priced against.
- Consider floating index-linked pricing.
- Consider fixed rate pricing.
- Benchmark prices effectively.
You might also like
This article will introduce FAME, explore how it affects your business, and discuss how you can manage or avoid these issues. The addition of FAME...
Discover why the government is increasing fuel duty, how this will affect your organisation, and what you can do to prepare. The government recently...